The Performance Driving Centre regularly hosts corporate networking events. Many business leaders from the Gold Coast and Brisbane use the Performance Driving Centre’s activities as their release – it beats the hell out of a golf day!
To enquire further about these activities, call the Performance Driving Centre on 07 5546 1366 or use the following form.
Send Us an Enquiry
- Full 2.1km training circuit
- The only Mechanical Turntable in the Southern Hemisphere, designed to simulate oversteer
- Skid Pan
- An off-road 4WD Driver Training Course
- A fleet of training vehicles – or vehicles can be brought in by a manufacturer
- V8 Supercars Official Driving Experience racecars
- Complete, world-class motor racing workshop
- Conferencing facilities
- On-site catering
- Branding opportunities throughout the facility
- Race-themed bar
- Merchandise shop and showroom
- Relaxed, grassy viewing areas
- Large spaces for static displays, entertainment etc
- Small, mini-shuttle service available
is Best For You?
This level offers participants the opportunity to develop their knowledge and their driving technique.
DRIVESAFE COURSE (ADVANCED)
This covers more specialised and in-depth training.
For further details please see the DriveSafe Course (Advanced) Overview.
DRIVESAFE COURSE (PREMIUM)
Participants in this course must hold a DriveSafe Advanced Certificate.
For further details please see the DriveSafe Course (Premium) Overview.
CAMS MOTORSPORT COURSE
The skills needed for motorsport racing are based on a fundamental technique which can be taught by experienced, qualified instructors. The Driving Centre is proud to be an endorsed service provider for CAMS competition licence applicants.
For further information on the CAMS services we offer please see the CAMS Motorsport Course Overview.