3DriveSafe Course (Premium)
It is also the first major step towards becoming a racecar driver.
To participate in the Premium Drivesafe course, guests must have completed the Advanced Drivesafe course within three months prior.
A range of activities can be added to tailor the course for guests with specific requirements. For example, a limousine driver might want to cover a smooth stopping technique on top of the various other aspects of the course, or a potential racecar driver may wish to focus on specific skill sets surrounding that.
Exercises are conducted at faster speeds and in a more powerful vehicle
Following on from a refresh on skills learnt during the Advanced course, guests move onto a V8 SS Commodore to refine their techniques and expand into other activities, such as:
- Heel and Toe Down Change
- Dry Lane Change (at increased speeds)
- Dry Lane Change with Evasive Manoeuvres
- Advanced Wet ABS Braking Exercises
- Advanced Dry ABS Braking Exercises
- Wet Lane Change (at increased speeds)
- Wet Lane Change with Evasive manoeuvres
- Instructor to student ratio = 1:2
- brush and bury,
- A.B.S. braking technique –
- on dry circuit
- in the braking lanes and
- on the back straight.
- Skid Pan training addresses understeer control and prevention,
- with the addition of power induced oversteer.
The Premium Drivesafe program is the best way to take the next step into becoming a professional driver.